some updates on the truck. PICS inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looks good, did you fab up brackets for the shackles? or was it a store bought part? I would like to do something like that on my dually. Could you PM me with the details on those?

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, did you fab up brackets for the shackles? or was it a store bought part? I would like to do something like that on my dually. Could you PM me with the details on those?

i might just post a thread up with the details if there is enough interest in it. I fabbed it up myself.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have the cv stubs in your hubs though? You cant drive without them.

Reaction score
i might just post a thread up with the details if there is enough interest in it. I fabbed it up myself.

It would be a good post to share, I think one person being interested in it is reason enough to share the secrets of the build.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have the cv stubs in your hubs though? You cant drive without them.

yeah i left the outers in to hold the hub assembly together. what kind of a operation do you think im running? lol jk

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be a good post to share, I think one person being interested in it is reason enough to share the secrets of the build.

Well man all i did was buy 2 rear reciever shackles and i slid them in the frame horns and lined up and marked where the holes for the tow hooks go thrue frame. then i drilled and tapped some threads in the block part of the shackle and simply bolted them in where the tow hooks had been. it might be a pita without a body lift but its worth a try. I also had to cut the end of the bolt for the bumper bracket inside the frame horn so i could clear.