Skylark's Dad's 94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang im jealous now, I wish my 2500 had a five speed in it
This was our last K2500. It was a 350/4 speed.
You must be registered for see images attach

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Nice job on the bodywork did you use a clay bar for that or just elbow grease? I used a clay bar once and now Im addicted to them!

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was our last K2500. It was a 350/4 speed.

Dang thats a nice truck too, one of these days ill bite the bullet and swap the 4l80e in my 98 for a 4500

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job on the bodywork did you use a clay bar for that or just elbow grease? I used a clay bar once and now Im addicted to them!
That is just washed. Not even waxed. It did take almost 3 hours of scrubbing to get it looking that good though.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today we put a new battery in it, replaced a battery bolt, fixed the under the hood light, straightened out a dent in the top of the tailgate, installed a plastic tailgate cap that I stole off of a parts truck, briefly considered a bug shild, replaced the headlights with some ebay specials that I had and put on a set of new tyc stock turn signals that I also had.

LMB1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's amazing what a wash and new lights can do for these trucks looks wise!

I buffed my lights out, and it makes it seem much newer from the front.

This is gonna be a thread to watch for sure!

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today we put a new battery in it, replaced a battery bolt, fixed the under the hood light, straightened out a dent in the top of the tailgate, installed a plastic tailgate cap that I stole off of a parts truck, briefly considered a bug shild, replaced the headlights with some ebay specials that I had and put on a set of new tyc stock turn signals that I also had.
Looks great might I suggest fir the eBay aftermarket lights, silicone the seam between the lense and housing on both. I have come across various aftermarket lights that build condensation in the inside cause if that poor seam sealer. Also, spray clear over them so the don't get yellow in the future. Great score, beautiful truck !

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When putting on the tailgate cap I noticed that the bed had previously been either dark blue or black. Just for grins I checked the rpo sticker and it is a Z71. It doesn't reall matter at this point because the sticker is gone, the shocks are different and the skid plates are gone but it is kind of cool anyway.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
It is identical to mine aside from color combo. I did upgrade my trans to the NV4500 because my engine is a stout little sucker, and the NV3500 just couldn't keep up with the torque I have. I love to see a 5 speed, because they are so few and far between. I literally bought mine because it was a 5 speed, even though I hated the color.