Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I had realized the brake and fuel lines after my post. Nice to know stock parts will make up a drive shaft. I'll have to do some research into the in cab wiring, could be funny since it would be a diesel gauge system going onto a truck with a gas motor, I wonder if I could just swap clusters.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
One other thing I forgot. The middle cab mounts will need to be elongated out from the frame. The crew cab middle cab mounts sit further out from the frame than the extended cab mounts. I am not sure on the measurement.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I got some more goodies for the 454. :headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Draggin95 and I got a start on the teardown of the donor truck. We are going to start on the the frame soon to fix a few things and then start swapping parts over to the bagged frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any update at all on this, i know its over a year but i want to know if there has been anything done.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
No, Nothing has been done to it. It still sits as that last pic posted.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This mainly has to do with me, I have gotten very busy and just haven't progressed this like it should be.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks guys, its going to be an awesome truck when done. where in arkansas are you guys im just barely in ks and could help if ever needed