Show me your brush gaurds!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really wish Garage Pro hadn't quit making them, would love to put one on the 98.

Me to, I like the Tahoe one but the way it doesn't line up right with the gmc grill kinda gets on my nerves. I'm keeping an eye on craigslist for a decent priced Westin now like Kevins. Everyone I've seen has been 300+ though. Even with dents an rust :nono:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I had one like that on my tundra. It was a pretty good guard to. Pretty much a Westin knock off.....

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Me to, I like the Tahoe one but the way it doesn't line up right with the gmc grill kinda gets on my nerves. I'm keeping an eye on craigslist for a decent priced Westin now like Kevins. Everyone I've seen has been 300+ though. Even with dents an rust :nono:

paid 75 bucks for the one i had on my 98 which is the same as kevins i think it had some surface run in a few little spots but wasnt bad hit it with the wire wheel and some truck bed coating anf it looked new

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
paid 75 bucks for the one i had on my 98 which is the same as kevins i think it had some surface run in a few little spots but wasnt bad hit it with the wire wheel and some truck bed coating anf it looked new

Ya that's the kinda deal I'm looking for. But part of me says stop messing around with grill guards an send TAG an email with a picture of Chris truck saying build another like that, but ship it to me instead of him....

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
westin classic, paid $2 back in 94 for it from a scrap metal guy

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Here's mine. I don't remember the brand but someone on here told me.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Not really a brush guard, but am seriously contemplating building something similar to this with a little hoop or something for the truck.