Show me 6" lift exhaust setup.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Been getting sick and tired of my current set up. It was a modified Flowmaster Y-pipe to clear the drive shaft and a single 3" out the side with a Dynomax race bullet. I loved the Dynomax and I guess the Flowmaster cat did its job fine but the shop that did the work was awful. long story short, y pipe doesn't fit right and I get an exhaust leak at the manifold.

So, I would like to see 6" lift setups please. Not really interested in the Y-pipe style I had because no shop can seem to make it correctly. I really like stainless systems. So lets see them!

olered98

Reaction score
I built my own 2.25 used some elbows and cut and fit mine to go around my latter bars and torsion bars....the fun part was fitting in the truck tacking and pulling out...and then bench welding....alot of up and down that day on floor...mine i did this past december...and it was aluminized steel pipe.....it looks like crap...rustes.. but it is really just a surface rust as pipe is 16 guage....so it got alot of meat.....im planning on pulling this spring or summer and im going to buff off all rust and then paint with high temp paint for bbq....so it will not get surface rust again....

You must be registered for see images attach

olered98

Reaction score
I would like to go with stacks....but not sure how i plan too...want to do a body lift...and not go through bed....but come up sides...and make pockets ..like a stepside to run stacks.....just not sure about the flex issues..

You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I'll show you mine once I get it done - probably in 2 weeks.

I'm going to go straight back from each header (after I modify my driver's side) H pipe it, and dump them at a 45 over the axle.