schoenfelds LS swap headers *** looking for measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a good question kevhill85, unfortunately the place I use is closed already and won't reopen till Monday, I will give them a call on monday and see what kinda information they can give me.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
from what i'm told, they don't hang below the frame rails. i have a set for my swap on my bagged fullsize, no body drop, & when i put them on the motor on the stand they don't hang below the trans pan.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
from what i'm told, they don't hang below the frame rails. i have a set for my swap on my bagged fullsize, no body drop, & when i put them on the motor on the stand they don't hang below the trans pan.
Man that would be great! Can you snap a pic of the headers with the motor and trany. Dp you just get the headers their self or do you get gasket and bolts .... Etc

Reaction score
someone on another forum said that these header will not work with 4wd..is this true? i have a 96 2dr 4wd and im swapping in a lm7 from a 2005 avalanche