Saved anyone lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver6

Reaction score
My ride every third day! It's not a gmt400 but it is a GMC!

You must be registered for see images attach

And my ride when we do PR functions or when I want to be the coolest kid on the block

:peace:
Does this count for saving people?

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
My ride every third day! It's not a gmt400 but it is a GMC!

And my ride when we do PR functions or when I want to be the coolest kid on the block

:peace:
Does this count for saving people?

I would love to ride that rescue. Today I'm piddling around in a Ferd E350 Type 2 unit with a gas engine. I'd much rather be in the F350 Type 1 with the 7.3L

silver6

Reaction score
It's a 2009 5500 4x4 with a Duramax. It is like a 20,000lb sports car. My baby is a 1927 American LaFrance. Me and the big guy you see riding with me brought it back to life a couple years ago. It had a full frame up in '95 but has overheated for about 60 years or so. It's got a 50's model White big truck engine in it. It took us about three months and HOURS AND HOURS of tinkering and wiring and such converting it to 12 volt and finally got it as reliable as it should be. We are pretty proud of that thing!

Last edited: