Sas questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've spent about 10hours in 2 days googling and searching to find answers to my specific questions. And I cannot find anything. I found something close over at pirate4x4. But not the answers I'm looking for.

My truck is a 1998 ecsb 4x4. Right now has 3" body, leveling kit and 33x12.50 on 15x10s.

I want to run a 37x14.50 on a 15x12. I have read that the ifs is going to go through parts in a year if I just put the 6" lift on it. So I want to solid axle swap it.
My questions are;
*Will the Dana 44 hold up to the 37s? mostly road driven. Occasional off-roading.
*To clear that setup what size spring would I need to get? I am unsure if I will take the body lift off yet. I don't want the tires to look tiny because I have 12" of lift either. I know the brackets from ord will add 3" lift without the springs.
*Could I run a Dana 44 in the front with the 10 bolt rear axle as a temporary thing, or do I need the 14 bolt as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk