sas minimum lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The member on here that put a 4BT Isuzu diesel in his truck has a SAS and his truck looks completely stock.

Reaction score
fabworx off road site has more pictures. thats basically what i was trying to accomplish. ditching the ifs for reliability.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
looks like the front hangers are designed similar to the 73-87 front hangers, same as those springs, i would bet you could use a shackle hanger flipped upside down like i did for the rear, what i was most interested in is what they did for the steering which you can't see

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The member on here that put a 4BT Isuzu diesel in his truck has a SAS and his truck looks completely stock.
My signature is a picture of it pre SAS. I havn't bothered to make a new one. She's a lot higher than stock. But only about 5.5 inches.

*Snip pictures*

That's perfect! I like it a lot. Wish you had more pictures of the set up.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
My signature is a picture of it pre SAS. I havn't bothered to make a new one. She's a lot higher than stock. But only about 5.5 inches.

That's perfect! I like it a lot. Wish you had more pictures of the set up.

well lets see some pictures of your truck

cat-chevymech

Reaction score

that is the look im going for if i do a sas but with 33s could you give me a idea of what and how much you have invested in your sas as far as parts and prices it would be greatly apppreciated

after doing brakes and finding i need two wheel bearings upper and lower ball joints both sides tirod ends ideler arm a steering box bushings sway bar endlinks cv joints rear wheel bearings and seals a pionion seals ft and rear drive shaft needs new ujoints tires leaf springs need new bushings most of this i allready knew about but the wheel bearings and ball joints just took it over the edge

a sas with a dana 70 rear and a dana 60 ft out of a 99 f350are sounding like a good option right about now would these axles even be a good option for my truck they have 410 gears in them