Rumble rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hmmm, the only vehicles I've had that had dumped/non-full length exhaust was a 95 ford van with the side exit exhaust(got idea from verizon commercial), 67 cougar with glasspacks dumped before rear axle, and 84 ford with long tubes and driveshafts mounted to axle with steel mesh collectors fitting them to headers. The 84 ford would knock out tv sets downtown....setting off alarms a few blocks down was fun also. I sure got the record number of noise violations also.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
:boobs:

Just got the Cherry bombs glass packs on last nite, lets just say the drive to work was very enjoyable, thank God for loud exhaust, I need to hear my V8 :evillol:

Real loud when taking off, but can still hold a conversation and listen to the radio when cruisen @ 70 :driver:

Ae we going to get video of this set up???

Razor1981

Reaction score
I got mine dumped at the axle but it's summit chambered mufflers and it's great, but it does drone.

IMO glasspacks sound best without anything after them. Them are long glasspacks and are usually alot quieter then the shorter ones.

Went the 31" cause they gave me great places for the hangers with out much modifn

i've got gibson shorties, true duals, no cats and 31in cherry bomb glass packs dumped before rear axle. Don't sound bad at cruising or takeoff but anything more than 3 grand and it sounds like sh*t. especially at WOT.

So u got the same bombs as me, guess I am glad everything before them is stock. WOT she really makes noise, but normal "eco" driving is seems as loud as what my 99 Bowtie was with a 70 series flow and dual tips. I got my neighborhood dodges beat and I don't get a headach :evillol:

Ae we going to get video of this set up???

I can try, will take awhile, and not that good, it will be on my phone or camera, all I got that I can upload. Still got the onld micro video record for homemade **** tho :pimp::hump:, but no way to upload