Rumble rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Razor1981

Reaction score
:boobs:

Just got the Cherry bombs glass packs on last nite, lets just say the drive to work was very enjoyable, thank God for loud exhaust, I need to hear my V8 :evillol:

Real loud when taking off, but can still hold a conversation and listen to the radio when cruisen @ 70 :driver:

Razor1981

Reaction score
Has any one else ran it like that with nothing after the glasspacks?

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a buddy whos running true dual flowmasters 44's with no cats and its loud as all hell. But has an excellent tone when cruising.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run two 12" dynomax bullets, headers, no cats and dumped before the rear axle. Really I liked the sound of my dual flowmaster and tips out side back corners better, its loud but to much drone inside the cab. I think the bullets with tail pipes would sound very good!

Matt97Z

Reaction score
I have true dual no cats 12" glasspacks out to 5" tips. pretty loud but can talk normally inside windows up or down. i dont care for the popping above 2500 rpms. I think Im gonna go to hooker aerochambers.

Matt

Razor1981

Reaction score
I still got my cats and stock exhaust manifolds. These glasspacks are 31". It is super deep, and really loud when taking off, but like I said I was very pleasantly surprised when the noise in the cab was almost the same as before when holding a steady speed in over drive.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run two 12" dynomax bullets, headers, no cats and dumped before the rear axle. Really I liked the sound of my dual flowmaster and tips out side back corners better, its loud but to much drone inside the cab. I think the bullets with tail pipes would sound very good!

get rid of those turndowns and u wont have as much drone

i run shorty headers,2.5 pipe with the mufflers just over the rear end(flow 10s) sounds awesome and is really loud out side but not in the cabin cuz i put em over the rear

waiting on my borla xr-1s to come in

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I have a Flowmaster Super 40 under my cab with some turndown after it. **** is LOUD!!! Can hear it rumbling up the street.