Rough Country 6 inch installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Let me know what you think!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bigger tires... take body lift off or atleast gap guards

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks bad ass man! I'd for sure fab up some gap guards, but truck looks mean as hell and those pocket flairs really set it off!! :cheers:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why take off the body lift? is it not cool to get more inches or something nowadays or what? IMo more inches is better, allows more tire and more height. if you'e gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

I thought the goal of a lift was go higher not lose inches.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why take off the body lift? is it not cool to get more inches or something nowadays or only when you're 14? IMo more inches is better, allows more tire and more height. if you'e gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

ill pass on by the personal attack on that and go with this, i was saying take off the body lift to remove the gap cause it it makes the gap look huge with that lifft, kinda like a monster truck on the little tires they load them on the trailer with
nice save on editing it, anyways and to the lift thing i was say it looks like a huge gap between the frame and the bed... but im done trying to point out what im saying...

Last edited:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Obviously he JUST installed this lift, I'm sure he's in the market for some tires, or has some already lined up to purchase.

There's nothing wrong with the body lift on there, it's just a 3" gap, I don't even mind seeing them unless it's on stock wheels and tires.

And that really isn't a personal attack, he's just stating that you're 14 and your generation might not be in to big lifts, which is mostly true for most kids, I haven't met many younger kids who DON'T like lowered Japanese crap.

And Dave, really badass truck man!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
why take off the body lift? is it not cool to get more inches or something nowadays or what? IMo more inches is better, allows more tire and more height. if you'e gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

I thought the goal of a lift was go higher not lose inches.

It's fun at first for a while then being that big gets old. A 6 inch lift is a good height for a dd. I used to be all about wanting to be the biggest truck in town. I was the biggest obs for awhile when I had my 37s but it got old. Not saying bigger is bad but its not always better.

And while your talking about bears and grizzlys it made me a little sad, my 98 was named "big grizz" and my ccsb was "little bear".

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It's fun at first for a while then being that big gets old. A 6 inch lift is a good height for a dd. I used to be all about wanting to be the biggest truck in town. I was the biggest obs for awhile when I had my 37s but it got old. Not saying bigger is bad but it not always better.

And while your talking about bears and grizzlys it made me a little sad, my 98 was named "big grizz" and my ccsb was "little bear".

I know what you're saying about the lifts getting old, since I raised my truck 5" higher, driving it everyday I kind of gotten sick of landing on my foot wrong when I get out, and gradually ripping the crotch out of my trousers more and more getting in.

But today I pulled my moms obs out of the garage and my dads 02' LeSabre, then I got in my truck, and its been like a week since I drove my truck, all I wanted to do was wash it, but I ended up driving around in it enjoying being up higher than normal :lol: It was only 4-5 days and I already missed it.