Rough Country 4"/6" kit install tips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
We should post the instructions in the first post, and re-edit them :evillol:

would make it less confusing, haha.

Like all things it will probably be easier once I get started- I have never messed with an IFS, so here goes.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither had I an it wasn't all that hard. The instructions are really good, they just need a few revisions imo....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
What did you guys pay to have your exhaust redone? i got a quote for $80 is that about right?

Rekeever

Reaction score
Hey guys thought I'd chime in here. I work in a suspension shop that deals almost exclusively in Rough Coutry lift kits, what you guys are referring to RCX. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about installing one of the kits. If I can find the time I'll try to compile some information about them.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Hey guys thought I'd chime in here. I work in a suspension shop that deals almost exclusively in Rough Coutry lift kits, what you guys are referring to RCX. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about installing one of the kits. If I can find the time I'll try to compile some information about them.

sweet! :cheers:

I'm going to be probably doing this myself, but what is the typical cost for a professional installation?