RockAuto discount code!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
3 large ordera from rockauto in the last 3 weeks and not once i have thought to use a discount code

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well 5% is still good with me, the ball joints I just ordered were about $40 cheaper then going to parts stores in town so I'm happy saving that much

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I use RockAuto quite a bit for work, so I end up always having an active 5% off code handy. I figure I should share here with you guys, to give back to the community.

This code expires Feb 11th; 7459573366368224
I am about to order a part from RockAuto. There is no place to add the discount code on the check out page. How/where do I do this. this is my first time ordering from them.

Nevermind I figured it out by going to Youtube. Placed code in the box labeled "Where did you hear about us?"

Last edited:

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Returned $125.00 garbage Reman Alternator From O'reilys for a new $55 alternator from Rockauto plus 5% discount. Rock Auto hasnt given me **** parts yet, Im gonna stick with them.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Returned $125.00 garbage Reman Alternator From O'reilys for a new $55 alternator from Rockauto plus 5% discount. Rock Auto hasnt given me **** parts yet, Im gonna stick with them.

I've literally spent $1000s on parts from them since I became Service Manager at my work. We've had a ton of happy customers and 0 issues yet. The only thing I'm iffy on is anything with a core. I live in Canada so shipping is crazy to send cores back.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I've literally spent $1000s on parts from them since I became Service Manager at my work. We've had a ton of happy customers and 0 issues yet. The only thing I'm iffy on is anything with a core. I live in Canada so shipping is crazy to send cores back.

Im 3 for 3 on garbage parts from O'reilys

2 alternators that didn't last 9 months or 8000 miles and cost me a tow and a serpentine belt..... and a distributor that lasted 20 minutes, only thing ive gotten worth a **** was a set of header gaskets and a test light.

Enough chances for me, im done with em'

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys do realize that RockAuto is a registered vendor here, and they provide these 5% codes to GMT400 members already, right?

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/rocka...or-parts-more-expires-february-11-2018.39616/

They update them every time one's about to expire. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the thought of sharing a code from another place, but I'm sure that skews RockAuto's data a little bit since they know where those codes were originally posted for use. Just seems a little odd to be using off-site codes when they already provide the same service to us. It's not like you can stack the codes for a bigger discount...