ROCK SLIDERS PICTURE PLEASE 2 DR HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
I'm looking to build some new rock sliders/steps for my 95 Tahoe and I'm looking for some pictures for ideas.

thanks in advance. got to love a place were you can get answers to your questions like this place. you guys rock. :smile:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Vighj has some on his yukon and dirtridinz71 has a set, im going to build a set for mine out of box steel

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 67" Trail-Gear sliders on my fiance's S10. They fit pretty well under the cab and look real nice, especially now that it has a truck cab on it. Put some non-skid tape down the outside tube so when climbing into the bed you don't slip off and fall in whatever you're stuck in. From what I've read, the 67" sliders work great for a single cab short bed from tire to tire. Trail-Gear has shorter sliders available too, just an option.

You must be registered for see images attach

Photo of them with the truck cab.

They still work pretty well underwater.

Nor Cal Vor

Reaction score
How do I post pix of my rock sliders? The reply to thread box is different than I'm use to.
Thanx.

Nor Cal Vor

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
/i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff386/NCVOR/IMAG2385.jpg[/IMG]
These are modified 79" Tail Gears