RIMS AN TIRES question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently got a deal on 6 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 35 x 12.5R17, Tires pretty new 85% tread. there on 4 stock silver 2007 silverado wheels. hes local. im just wondering what the back space of those wheels r, and will they kick the tires out enough to clear with cutting i have a 3inch body lift an 33s now.

thanks in advance, the rims are 2007 satin silver stock silverado wheels

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they are close to the same specs as stock obs wheels. So I don't think they're gonna kick out much they'll be kicked in but alot of ppl run 35's on stock obs wheels with crank and blocks only.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they should be similar to the back spacing on the wheels i have now

i have 36s and they only rub on the frame when you turn...and im cranked to level with a 3" body lift

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have 36s on stock back space wheels? someone on another forum suggested spacers, how much do those cost? an anybody know what stock BS is on these wheels?

thanks for the info, im just mainly looking to get a cheap set of tires on it since the 33s are DONE, and this dude gave me a offer i cannot refuse.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the stock backspacing is 2.5 i think and there 7 wide,they would only rub on the frame full lock but spacers just wear out your **** out faster.If you what your tires to stick out alot , then alot of outset on the rims with like 4.5 backspacing they will stick out about 4 inchs or so.If you have 3 inch body 35s on stock rims should work,Only problem you will have is the rub on the inner frame when turning.Just take turns alittle wider and watch out for crazy ass drivers .

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ended up working out a deal with him im trading something for the 6 tires, and hes going to toss me 300 bucks so im thinking about picking these wheels up with the 300 i have to spare. but thats not going to leave me much cash to get the tires mounted, im wondering how hard is it to mount them myself?

these wheels it seems to be the cheapest wheels i can find that size an BS
You must be registered for see images attach

here's a pic of the tires, do they look like they got a lot of tread to you?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wouldnt just settle on those wheels cuz there in your budget right now those are nice ass tires don't skimp on wheels unless u really like em of course, and as far as mounting ur self ive never done it but my friends have and they said they would gladly give fifty bucks for mounting instead of goin back threw the hassle of DIY but either way post pics wen u get it all together!

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i gotta say i like the wheels im painting the truck white after i finish the cab corner and the black wheels would look pretty nice i think, i just hope the 17x8 4.5 back space sets them out far enough for my liking with the 35x12.50 17s. So those tires are nice with a lot of life left? I need to know cuz ill be trading a 1200 dollar car for them an hes giving me 300 bucks on top. I do a lot of mudding an some DD. the car im trading is a running driving 95 lt1 trans am just has no title.