Rim/tire setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Roberts

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here. Right now i have 15x10 wheels and 35" tires and im looking for a new set of 18's. I will still be running 35's on them so if you guys have pictures of your rim/tire setup (especially if you have 18s & 35's) post them here. Just want to see what kind of rims I like and see how they all look. Thanks

Tim Roberts

Reaction score
Small town about an hour south of albany near mass border. and about the rims I thought about 17's but tires seem to be cheaper for 18s. I like the rims on the white chevy on your profile, what kind of rims are they?

Last edited:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small town about an hour south of albany near mass border. and about the rims I thought about 17's but tires seem to be cheaper for 18s. I like the rims on the white chevy on your profile, what kind of rims are they?

Yep, been there many times. My step father has a house not far from copake lake.

The wheels on white truck are 16" pro comp. not sure which model.

I thought the opposite about the cost of 18s vs 17s. Have you checked discount tire direct?