Recommended 3"lift kits???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon_

Reaction score
Hey y'all i was wonder which company you would recommend for a 3" lift, 97 k1500
You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got the 2-3 rough country on a 99 burb with no complaints, running 285-75r17.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 2-3 rough country on a 97 k1500.

You could also look into the sky jacket 2-3 kit,I wonder if anybody on the forum is running one

StockplusSam

Reaction score
How's the ride on those 2-3" rough country lifts? I haven't bought one yet because I've heard they ride rough but the longer upper control arms and diff drop should get you closer to the stock geo

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly it's smooth to me, but I've always have been in trucks and driving down dirt roads so I'm used to it. And yea its to help keep stock geo.

Dixietruck

Reaction score
Honestly this lift is ok. I have it on my truck in combo with a 3in body. You will not get 3inches out of this lift. You have to keep the keys turned all the way down or your controll Arms will play patty cake. If your just looking for for a little lift for looks this kit will work well for you. If your trying to stuff tires or have an off-road capable machine bite the bullet and get the 4in Rc lift. But I believe you could accomplish the same results as this lift with a ball joint flip and eBay diff lowering kit