Recomendations on dash mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a nice dash pad, no cracks or warps. Looking for a good cover with cut outs for the left & right side vents. I am guessing the cheaper mats might not have openings for these vents to keep the side glass defogged. Anyone care to share if their mat has them and which brand & model they used? Thanks.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have two extra brand new Dash Mats for a 1998 dash, both black. One is an actual Dash-Mat brand and the other is a Dash Designs IIRC, both really nice. They're both nice, one is short piled carpet and the other is a suede-like material. I'll get some pictures up tonight if I get some time. Here is a link to one brand https://www.dashdesigns.com/p-37086-dashcovers-main.html

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the 98 dash is different than the 94. Anyhow, does the dash designs cover up the side window vents at corners of the dash or does it stop short or have cut outs for those vents?

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the dashes were updated in 95, sorry I didn't notice about you looking for one for your 94. The mats for my 98 go below the side vents but have round cutouts to allow them to function normally.