REAR SPACERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 8lughd

Reaction score
Is anybody running rear spacers on there truck? I would like to do rear spacers to match the front tires but I don't know alot about them? they would be going on a 99 k 3500 crewcab. are they safe for towing? do they wear out your hubs faster? any info would be greatly appreciative

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
In my opinion if you're doing a lot of towing I wouldn't run spacers. And hubs are going to wear no matter what it's just the amount of offset you have on your wheels is the amount of stress you put on the hubs. Since you're taking about the rear I don't think you'll have that issue. As long as you're not 14 wides with 2 inch spacers you'll be okay

sent from my glade air freshner

89 8lughd

Reaction score
Lol sorry about that.Yes wheel spacers.Ok I wasnt sure.the only thing Iim really ever towing is a polaris ranger and rzr and quad. Possibly a cabover. I just know spacers kill front hubs and wasnt sure about the rear.I just think it would look good matched up with the fronts. As you can tell the rears are tucked away

You must be registered for see images attach

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
A few pics of my 1999 K2500 with 1.75" lug centric(aluminum)spacers on the rear, semi-floating axle, tires are LT265/75R16.

They have hauled and/or towed quite a bit over the years.
In 2005 when I installed em, I couldn't seem to find steel ones, only the aluminum.
If I had to replace mine now, I would probably go with steel.

From this thread here: http://www.gmt400.com/threads/8-lug-wheel-spacers.25542/
A link for steel spacers : http://www.wheeladapter.com/single_spacers.php

Not saing you need spacers though, I think that 3500 looks good now.
But if you have the dough, it probably wouldn't hurt to try em out and see.

Best of luck.

Cartoad

Reaction score
I run 2 inch spacers on the rear no problems so far running 15x12 MT on 35 inch tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk