Reallift Torsion Bar Relocator Poll

Would you purchase Reallift Torsion Bar Relocators if they returned to the market

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are back in production. I got my set a few weeks ago.

Just got some myself a couple weeks ago.

Did you buy them direct or from Sam's offroad? I didn't see them on the site I bought mine from. Just curious.

I kept calling Sams every couple of weeks to see if they had them yet, and then ended up emailing Realift and they replied right away....ordered them direct and got'em pretty quick. I guess I shoulda emailed them sooner..lol.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear they're back, I wish they would update their web page a little tho.

Obviously they look the same but do you guys have pics of em? I wonder if they made them any taller or clocked them differently like they said they were going to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear they're back, I wish they would update their web page a little tho.

Obviously they look the same but do you guys have pics of em? I wonder if they made them any taller or clocked them differently like they said they were going to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I got the unpainted ones and painted them at home with rattle can. Here are some pics of mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some post install pics, driver side frame is jacked up and the front driver side is fully extended downward.

Reaction score
Digging this up.... So what is the deal with these - easy to install? does it change the alignment? Let me know your thoughts please. Did a 4" Pro Comp and not fan of things hanging down.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I absolutely love mine. You have to move your torsion bar crossmember backwards around 4 inches or so.

Since you will be adjusting angles, I’d say an alignment isn’t a bad idea.

Reaction score
Got it. thank you sir. I'm looking forward to doing it. I just have to wait until I get all my other issues dialed. My alignment is perfect right now, still debugging steering issues and new vibrations from the lift. Don't want to add any additional gremlins into the mix! thanks again.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I also love mine and really cleans up the look of the truck. I have a bds lift kit and had to move the lift compression struts.