Reallift Torsion Bar Relocator Poll

Would you purchase Reallift Torsion Bar Relocators if they returned to the market

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Agreed, I have a friend who could machine those. I off-road my truck and honestly haven't had much issue with the bars, I used them as sliders once and it didn't bend them or anything. Are the relocators the only product they make?

AFAIK, they made them for S10's and the late 90's/early 00's Fords too IIRC. But yeah, it's not like they have a bolt on coil over kit or something I personally might want.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm Pretty sure it was a small family Company who made them and then sold them thru a couple websites.

When I called to check on mine the lady said she just finished welding them and sent them shortly after ( I think this was shortly before they stopped making them). And correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the companys closing was due to a divorce?

Any rate, theres obviously a small demand for these but I doubt realift had much overhead so they could make them when needed. ( my take on it )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I'm Pretty sure it was a small family Company who made them and then sold them thru a couple websites.

When I called to check on mine the lady said she just finished welding them and sent them shortly after ( I think this was shortly before they stopped making them). And correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the companys closing was due to a divorce?

Any rate, theres obviously a small demand for these but I doubt realift had much overhead so they could make them when needed. ( my take on it )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not trying to beat up on anyone's personal issues, but they look to me, (a Journeyman Machinist, Quality Engineer), relatively simple to make. For anyone. We're not talking about bringing back Oldsmobile here, were' talking about bending some metal and cutting a hex into it.

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested in purchasing a set if someone can make them...

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Old thread I know. But I am interested in a set of these-and don't feel confident that I'll ever find a set. If someone has a set they can prepare some detailed photos of and detailed measurements, I'm all for having a set made by a machinist.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not trying to beat up on anyone's personal issues, but they look to me, (a Journeyman Machinist, Quality Engineer), relatively simple to make. For anyone. We're not talking about bringing back Oldsmobile here, were' talking about bending some metal and cutting a hex into it.

if thats the case and your up to make some lemme know

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They only thing I've noticed about them is the hex slot for the torsion bar doesn't appear to be straight, it looks a bit angled. Not sure if both left and right are at the same angle or if having the at an angle serves any specific purpose.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They only thing I've noticed about them is the hex slot for the torsion bar doesn't appear to be straight, it looks a bit angled. Not sure if both left and right are at the same angle or if having the at an angle serves any specific purpose.
You must be registered for see images attach

I thought mine were pretty straight, but it's been a while since I installed them. (maybe they are angled a bit). If I recall they were marked side specific tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk