random trailer stuff, builds, ideas, discussion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
thz71, my trailers have paid for themselves hundreds of times over! I started with a 4x8 harbor freight job, used it to move into my house, haul tractors, and gear. Then traded that for an 8x8 galvanized sled trailer, used that for 3 years till I broke the axle, then got the big one I have now. Bigger is better- tows better, better tongue weight...
Yah that trailer more than paid for itself and it paid for my new trailer. It's my baby!

thisoldcamper

Reaction score
I've built a few campers, check out my blog in the link at the bottom of the post. I found a GM hitch on craigslist and put it on my 1988 Silverado and I bought a transmission cooler and inline filter to add on, also. It shouldn't be a problem because most of my stuff is pretty light, but it can't hurt either. Here's a restored Alaskan truck camper on my 2001 Chev pulling a homemade teardrop, a 1956 Shasta, and my 1988 with a 1973 Shasta... can't have too many toys!
You must be registered for see images attach

http://thisoldcamper.com/ (for those not logged in)

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Keep them coming guys. I'd love to have a trailer but for now I'm borrowing my neighbors