Question about lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Where can i buy a dick cepek lift at? i tried Jon at southern truck performance but cant get ahold of him. i went to performanceliftkits.com and it says they dont have the cepek in stock....so is there anywhere else i can purchase it at? starting to get angry because ive been ready to buy it for almost two weeks now and i cant get ahold of anyone so i can purchase the lift.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Huh iv always had good luck with jon at southern have you tryed leaving him a message? That's what I had to do and he would call me back.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I've left him a voicemail and he said he called me back but was getting a busy signal. So I called him again left a message. Then he messaged me in GMFS and said he is getting his phone fixed and was supposed to call me thursday but no call and no call Friday. So maybe tomm he will call me ..idk

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well hopefully that guy will come through. Call his ass every day. Also man call performancelifts, get someone on the phone and they should be able to give you a huge list of dealers so you can order quick. I hope this gets resolved soon. Frankly I find it complete bullshit that you've had to wait this long.