Put the Spintech's on and it sounds terrible :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So your saying don't be my self? I really don't give a **** what people think, being that most can't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJixs2FoZ_Y&feature=related

Ok hoss, you can be anything you want to be, I have meant all kinds of kewl kids like you who are hardcore rednecks, like I said you act and be whatever you want, but your going to get stereotyped and your last two posts only add to the point I am trying to make, you can be loud, proud, covered in ****, be like all the country bands and singers, and wear cowboy boots, and have a skoal ring, go ahead I don't care but my point stands. I worked on a farm and trucking company and have done all that stuff and I don't feel the need act like you online.

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
Ok hoss, you can be anything you want to be, I have meant all kinds of kewl kids like you who are hardcore rednecks, like I said you act and be whatever you want, but your going to get stereotyped and your last two posts only add to the point I am trying to make, you can be loud, proud, covered in ****, be like all the country bands and singers, and wear cowboy boots, and have a skoal ring, go ahead I don't care but my point stands. I worked on a farm and trucking company and have done all that stuff and I don't feel the need act like you online.

Ok, Maybe you took that the wrong way. What I meant was I am country, and thats all I'll ever be whether you want to respect that is your decision. I'll where my cowboy boots and wore out shirts whether you like it or not because that who I am. And I really don't give a damn what you or others stereotype me as. I'm not going to live in the dark simply because I'm afraid of stereotypes

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, Maybe you took that the wrong way. What I meant was I am country, and thats all I'll ever be whether you want to respect that is your decision. I'll where my cowboy boots and wore out shirts whether you like it or not because that who I am. And I really don't give a damn what you or others stereotype me as. I'm not going to live in the dark simply because I'm afraid of stereotypes

This has nothing to do with exhaust and you missed my point posts ago, end of discussion, boss.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a skoal ring lol.. been dipping for 17 years now... can i post a pic of my *** to prove it lmao...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
North, South, East, West, city, country, whatever if your a citizen were all American's who cares about the rest!

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with exhaust and you missed my point posts ago, end of discussion, boss.

Ha! it had everything to do with your post, you said
there is stereotypes with certain exhausts though.
all I am saying is who gives a **** what others think of you just because your exaust is loud? But ok, Since you want to end the discussion why not.