put the old girl to work today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Poor little half ton lol...this is one of the lightest things I've towed with this truck. Last fall i hauled a 20,000lb field forklift on a little trailer like this.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Poor little half ton lol...this is one of the lightest things I've towed with this truck. Last fall i hauled a 20,000lb field forklift on a little trailer like this.
I've hauled some heavy stuff with my half ton but 10k is about max I've done. That's pretty decently heavy. I'd be really concerned about my 4l60e if I was hauling 20K! Heck I'd be concerned about my 10 bolt rear end too! That's a solid chunk of weight for even a 1Ton dmax...

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea she didnt like it to much, everything held together but i ended up rebuilding the tranny afterwards.. but if you tow it slow and steady and dont jerk on stuff you should b ok with it.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea she didnt like it to much, everything held together but i ended up rebuilding the tranny afterwards.. but if you tow it slow and steady and dont jerk on stuff you should b ok with it.

When you rebuilt the tranny did you rebuild it stock or did you build it? aka did you build it up heavier duty?

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's built. Guy who did it said it'd handle 900hp, it's a non lock up and has a billet shift servo and nasty shift kit it's not the greatest for daily driver tho

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's built. Guy who did it said it'd handle 900hp, it's a non lock up and has a billet shift servo and nasty shift kit it's not the greatest for daily driver tho
that wont happen,the casing will blow around 400hp

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't figure it would handle anywhere near that, that's just what the guy who ins.alled it told me lol. all I know is it didn't slip at all unless it's out of fluid( I have a leak that I'm to lazy to fix) It handles everything I throw at it so far, it does everything f retry on family commute to heavy hauling. And It keeps coming back for more