PS request, hubcaps on my longbed please.

Would these square body hubcaps look good on my 94 Sierra SL?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try the steel hub caps with white painted background instead of the shiny metal version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am wondering what these square body GMC hub caps would look like on my 94 Sierra. I Lost Photoshop when my old computer died. Pics are of my truck, and a hubcap I found online. Yes, I know these caps won't fit on the wheels on my truck today, but I'd like to get an idea before spending the money on wheels and hub caps. Thanks for anyone that can help me visualize the outcome.

You must be registered for see images attach

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
It is personal preference thing. If you like them do it, if someone else doesn't TFB. They can build their truck how ever they like.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I am wondering what these square body GMC hub caps would look like on my 94 Sierra. I Lost Photoshop when my old computer died. Pics are of my truck, and a hubcap I found online. Yes, I know these caps won't fit on the wheels on my truck today, but I'd like to get an idea before spending the money on wheels and hub caps. Thanks for anyone that can help me visualize the outcome.

Would not be bad if you like it. But I think the current stock rally wheels with chrome trim ring and OEM center caps are awesome.

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
quick shop for you

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks 7th dark angel. I need to give more info I think. These are hubcaps not wheel covers, so they don't cover the whole wheel. I will upload more examples to show what I'm talking about. I have a hard time finding the GMC half ton hub caps, Keep getting Chevy's even when using GMC in the search. The GMC pic I found has 6 spokes. So far not finding a 88-98 with these wheels/hub caps.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bob, I think it would look good. Just haven't been able to find a pic of something like it on a 88-98 truck or SUV. I am thinking a white wheel. If I went with Black, I might want to go with a 17" wheel. Wish I still had Photoshop so I could play with various combinations myself.

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took a stab at this....;)

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Zseven1, gives me a better idea. I bought a new set of 23575R15 tires, just need to get the wheels and hubcaps now.