PS pump replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was originally gonna just buy the EVO bypass pipe and run the stock pump but it's leaking pretty good and it's only like $20 more for this complete pump assembly with the bypass installed. Has anyone used this pump? I'm gonna also by new lines as well.
You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check RockAuto, notice the O’Reilly website photos are the same as the ones made by BBB/Vision and ACDelco.

That said, I have the Delco version on my Tahoe. It leaked at the connection on the pump, probably because it was not torqued to spec. They spray paint the pumps, so it didn’t leak until the thin layer of paint dissolved. My suggestion would be to wipe the paint off and check that the fitting at the pump is torqued to spec (55 lb-ft).

I’d probably buy a new pump pulley as well, return it if you don’t need it. Murphy’s law that the flange breaks when you don’t have an extra on hand.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk