Project Ted, a 1993 RCSB 496 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Yeah, I think thats what it was. At the stock height I liked it, but now that its lower with the different wheel setup, I don't like it as much. I wouldn't mind having one on my 2500, I had a brand new lighted one I could have put on, but decided to leave it off because I don't want to make holes in the roof. Just sold it tonight for more than I thought it was worth, so it worked out well :D

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea theres one on craigslist thats my color and all that im thinkin about. But since it doesnt move a whole lot these days im not real motivated to stick more money in it.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Made a junkyard run today, was looking for big block radiator brackets and an upper shroud. Unfortunately out of the 2 trucks at the yard I knew of that had big blocks, one truck was gone, and the other was missing the whole rad support. I did get a pair of the lower rubber supports though. I also snagged this, if I can get it to bolt in I plan on hacking it all up and going with some custom gauges since none of them will work with the new engine setup anyways. I thought it would be entertaining to see if maybe I could get some of the idiot lights on top to light up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I would drive the truck as is before chopping more spring off. I chopped the fronts on my Crown Vic and it sat perfect when I dropped it off of the lift. By the time I got home it had settled more and was too low.