Project Ted, a 1993 RCSB 496 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Got some of the noisy stuff finished up last night. Cut out the rusted section of the floor and fit in the panel I had cut from my parts truck into place. Need to clean it up a little more and get some channel bond and I'll just rivet or screw it in and coat it. Also cut out the hole for the shifter, and just used the piece removed to cover up the extra space. If only the people on the Facebook page looked on here, they would see that i'm not actually trying to kill myself! :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Is there any difference between the two?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
If i'm not mistaken, all of the NBS master cylinders have the same bore size regardless if vacuum or hydro brakes. I also know that the one I have is 99-02, and they are larger on 03 and up, but still would have to be ground down.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken, all of the NBS master cylinders have the same bore size regardless if vacuum or hydro brakes. I also know that the one I have is 99-02, and they are larger on 03 and up, but still would have to be ground down.
Thanks for the help. I grabbed a hydroboost unit out of a 400 today and am trying to sort out what I need to do/buy to have hydroboost in my suburban.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjclar86