Project Stock Floor Jankarādo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
nice looking trucks man! Your 98 looks alot like my poor old 91,just alot less rust lol those 24/26s that were on it look nasty,you don't happen to know what brand and model they are,do ya?
I don't actually. The center caps had Chevy bowties on them and no brand. Looking back, I probably should have kept them. I didn't know I was going to bag this truck then and they just weren't going well on a static dropped truck, haha. The U2's I liked, but one was bent and the tires were junk. I had just put new tires on the factory wheels so I switched back. I work at a GM dealership in service and have the 22" transports come through here on the regular. I plan on buying a set when the time comes and just convert to 6 lug. I can't help but love the way they look.

Reaction score
Just wondering if that tint is legal in your state? I would get pulled over within 5 minutes if I had tint that extreme here.

Awsome looking trucks!
Absolutely not! I have already gotten 2 tickets for it. Don't do it, haha. My 11 is 5% with a 30% windshield and have only got pulled over in Texas coming back from LST but got off with a warning. The Jankarado has a 20% front windshield and it is way too obvious and you can't see anything at night, lol.

Reaction score
I also want to point out that I am an average Joe that have never done any of this stuff myself before. I do NOT have a big budget to work with. So saving, buying, saving, buying, saving, and buying some more is how this build is going to go. Those who think I'm some kinda baller, think again lol.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
I don't actually. The center caps had Chevy bowties on them and no brand. Looking back, I probably should have kept them. I didn't know I was going to bag this truck then and they just weren't going well on a static dropped truck, haha. The U2's I liked, but one was bent and the tires were junk. I had just put new tires on the factory wheels so I switched back. I work at a GM dealership in service and have the 22" transports come through here on the regular. I plan on buying a set when the time comes and just convert to 6 lug. I can't help but love the way they look.

those are some pretty sharp wheels,I'd like to eventually swap to 6 lug as well,the wheel choices are alot better for 6 lug it seems like. I would love to have those 24/26s on my step side,that would look pretty nasty on it lol. I feel the pain of trying to fit big wheels on a static dropped truck,i had a set of 22in wire wheels on my fleetside,i traded a EG hatch shell for them and was super pumped to put them on. I got it home,took off my rallies,slapped the 22s on it and as soon as I lowered it down,the tire was touching the seam inside the fender,so I traded them for 3 sets of rallies lol. One of these days it'll get nice wheels,until then I'll just keep changing the color of my stockers lol

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Jankarado has a 20% front windshield and it is way too obvious and you can't see anything at night, lol.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that sounds dangerous as hell. I never understood people who applied any sort of tint to the windshield...

I regret my 5% rear window bad enough... Yikes... Get that crap off of there!

Reaction score
those are some pretty sharp wheels,I'd like to eventually swap to 6 lug as well,the wheel choices are alot better for 6 lug it seems like. I would love to have those 24/26s on my step side,that would look pretty nasty on it lol. I feel the pain of trying to fit big wheels on a static dropped truck,i had a set of 22in wire wheels on my fleetside,i traded a EG hatch shell for them and was super pumped to put them on. I got it home,took off my rallies,slapped the 22s on it and as soon as I lowered it down,the tire was touching the seam inside the fender,so I traded them for 3 sets of rallies lol. One of these days it'll get nice wheels,until then I'll just keep changing the color of my stockers lol
Nothing wrong with that. The 24/26 were on it when it was just a 3/7 drop. They never would have cleared if it were at the 5/7 that it is now. The 22's were a snug fit. They would hit the inner fender on bumps but I would turn. I had to trim the LCA gutters to clear factories at a 5/7 but it rides so much better. Even with the jacked up rear shock angle, haha. And nice score on getting 3 sets a rallies! I'd have them all different colors for different days of the week! lol

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that sounds dangerous as hell. I never understood people who applied any sort of tint to the windshield...

I regret my 5% rear window bad enough... Yikes... Get that crap off of there!
I haven't driven outside of town with it, so the street lights help with visibility. I will remove it eventually just because i'm tired of tickets already. $56 a pop. But I will eventually take off all tint probably. 0 sun in your eyes while driving is pretty nice tho and keeps the heat out!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't driven outside of town with it, so the street lights help with visibility. I will remove it eventually just because i'm tired of tickets already. $56 a pop. But I will eventually take off all tint probably. 0 sun in your eyes while driving is pretty nice tho and keeps the heat out!

Glad to hear it's coming off, would hate to see this thing hit something due to lack of visibility. We need to keep them on the road, not in the ditch!

Welcome to the site and great work so far!

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. The 24/26 were on it when it was just a 3/7 drop. They never would have cleared if it were at the 5/7 that it is now. The 22's were a snug fit. They would hit the inner fender on bumps but I would turn. I had to trim the LCA gutters to clear factories at a 5/7 but it rides so much better. Even with the jacked up rear shock angle, haha. And nice score on getting 3 sets a rallies! I'd have them all different colors for different days of the week! lol
all together,i have 6 sets of them lol one more set and I would totally do that,all the ones I have now are different colors,i got the red ones,lime green,white,blue,orange,and purple,and they've all been on the truck within a month before haha,I'm too indesicive to have just one set to paint lol. I thought about doing teal,but my last Honda was gray and teal,so I can't do that I guess. The 22s I had were on some kinda beefy tires,i cant remember what the size was but it touched and I didn't want to trim and roll the fenders lol what size tire are you running? I think mine are 235/65/15s on the back,205/65/15s up front and I never hit the fenders now lol. My step side looks un proportional with the 235s and 205s,but they're almost new so they get to stay:Big Laugh: