Project: Redux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Damn those old ones look gross! Good luck with the title ordeal, I've had my share of title problems no doubt!

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I have too, almost didn't get a title to my Effie cause the kid I got it from decided to block me.. wound up getting it cause I contacted his grandpa.. still had to have a friend's MIL notarize the damned thing for me.

This one though... pain in the ass from the start, and kinda got screwed over helping my buddy out of a rough spot but oh well, I'm too ******* nice to the little friends that I have and an ******* to everyone else..

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

As can be seen, still looks like ****, but oh well, I'll redo it later on down the road.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found someone to trade these fugly ass 22s to. Meeting him after work tomorrow. He's trading me a set of factory 17s with Toyo tires for them. Just happy I'm getting rid of them... lol

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't traded the 22's off yet, wound up not meeting the guy yet, should happen Thursday or Friday depending upon my schedule.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
It'll look so much better with stock rims rather than those ***** dope rims. Usually always does lol

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are Denali rims I'm trading for apparently. Either way, 17" sets me up to run the factory Jeep Wrangler BFG Mud Terrain tires when that time comes.

And I know... no place for rubber band tires and huge wheels on a 4x4..

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to pick a part today, found a dipstick for the burb, came across two underhood storage boxes which I got too, and pulled a cluster for a project I'm fixing to pick up.

Walked out paying $40 for it all.

Figure out if one will work in my 94 or not.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, computer blew up on me and I haven't had the money for a new one, having to use my Xbox One S to go online lol.

Never did meet up with the dude who wanted these 22s so I still have them. Working on getting another project so I should have the paper work for the title done and paid for next month.