Project k1500 93 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i thought i could do a post about it.. i bought it for 300$ delivered in my garage the guy thought the engine was seize.. but i think the battery in there was so dead that when he was trying to jump start it just didnt do ****.. coz i put my fat ass crown vic battery in there and i could hear it turn i didnt keep it going i want to flush everything and put some At fluid in the plug hole first.. its been sitting for 2 years in a backyard there is a lot of stuff done on the truck before he put it in his yard he worked out of province and had to leave it there.. i know this is not the best looking truck bjt yeah i get good discount on parts and i have a lot of time to spend during the winter.. this is not a 2 week project im not planning on a date to finish it.. just trying to have fun while i got nothing to do! but yeah im also not planning to do a 5k paint job or body shop.. ill do that myself so dont expect to see the cleanest one you ever saw.. i mainly do that post for myself haha if anybody can enjoy watching the pic then thats good..

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
More pic of the before

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a little hole on the driver side floor the rest it just surface rust i wonder what i should use.. idk if i should just spray a couple layer everywhere of rocker guard or first put some rust paint and then rocker guard i mean for the whole floor not only driver rust area

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today i changed the spark plug,coil,gas filter,cap dostributor.. people seen to say if you open it change that white spinning part in it too? Should i?.. new pcv valve only need a couple other part to have everything to put back the egr system.. also did some paint for fun in the cab and see what it will look like..

If anybody got idea of parts that are knows being problem that i could change while im working on it already..plz tell me!

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yea, replace the distributor rotor also (white spinny thing).

Where are you from? I can hear an accent in the way you type, lol.

Nice truck for $300!

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im from quebec ive been in alberta for almost a year and a half i didnt really speak english at first so yeah you guys probably gonna struggle reading my post but im gonna do my best haha and yeah ill do that thanks!

Twomanymintes ik I'll swear a lot during the project but at the end im sure ill be proud of it..slowly but surely haha and yeah i made sure i had a good reserve of beer in the garage to keep the enjoyment

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some more parts :D early christmas

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went a lil crazy today :boxing::Big Laugh: 10$ each at costco and kinda like these on my cars

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little update today... i found this little turd in my gas tank I'll have to figure out what to do with her before continuing the project ;)

Oh and almost forgot.. please have a moment of silence for the white samsung cord in the last picture its now dead...