Power Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need the connection to this for the pax side seat. What’s it called and if you know part. Appreciated
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I just cu the harness and solder the wires? Tapping off of fuse box power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes you can... or if you must have a connector.... check in the trailer wiring section of most auto parts store. They will have a 2 wire connector there.. it'll have both ends. Just clip the wires in the middle and attatch to the appropriate side of the wiring of the truck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't hardwire the seats. If you ever have to remove them, it becomes a Pita.
When I pull power seats from the wreckers, I clip the harness so that I get both male & female ends of the connectors.
The seats only need power & ground anyways. I ground the seats to one of the seat bolts with an end-ring.
The power can then be drawn via either into the proper location in the fuse box, or, what I did, was to tap into one of the non-used ports in the stereo's power distribution block, with an inline fuse after the D/block, before the seat's switch.