power bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum. I am having trouble with my seat conversion. My truck is a 1995 k1500 silverado. It had the bucket seats with the power stiffness and firmness setting but everything else was manual. I got new leather 6 way power seats from a 1998 k1500 and the stiffness and firmness setting is working but the 6 way power ain't working at all. The plug for the new seats and my old plug in the truck went together just fine. I can't figure out why the 6 way power aint working.. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Since your's was manual, you need to wire in for the power seats to work. That plug-in must just be for the power lumbar, not the actual 6 way power seat functions. You will need to acquire the donor wires and install them to make it work. Now, I am not an electrician or at all an expert on this, so don't quote me on this. :) This is just what I think.

TagAllen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Considering doing this soon. Did you figure it out?