Post your Stepside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnc1500

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
96, Gonna slam it this winter, and redo whole front end tired of the "stock" look. :(

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've gotta give props to that color combo too. Finish it off with a painted grille and bumper and it'll be even better.

Johnc1500

Reaction score
I've gotta give props to that color combo too. Finish it off with a painted grille and bumper and it'll be even better.

Thank you, sharp truck you have too, I am kinda on the "fence" about either doing billet grille, or doing the gmc grill swap. I am gonna put 3 inch or 2 inch cowl on it, so I would have some extra paint for the grille, but I can't decide on what to do! -the struggle- but I think it will look a ton better after I lower it a few. I'll post up a picture of my pinstripe in detail to show how it really looks ( can't tell from a distance )

Johnc1500

Reaction score
Got caught in the rain this morning when I took a short drive, so it is ultra-dirty.