Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Aside from my 2 current GMT400 projects, I have these. A 1978 MGB, no drivetrain, but way future plans are v6/5spd.
You must be registered for see images attach

I also have this Suzuki Sidekick, had it a couple years now and did a turbocharged Nissan engine swap. Runs and drives, but still a project.

Hacknwhack

Reaction score
my slightly kustomized 51 buick special haha. The bike belongs to a veteran friend.
Check the details he did. Semper fi. Thanks for your service.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have another project at hand.I have no idea on the year except that its pre 74.Its a Starcraft 15x5 with a 50 hp stinger on it.I will be putting a tilt/trim setback on it soon and I'm thinking about hanging a 70 off the back after I re build the transom.I've wanted a center console bass boat for a while now and I actually made money on the deal.I also just put a new Minn kota on it.

ddaxe

If it don't go... chrome it..!!
Reaction score
Something completely different to all the cars & trucks I've rebuilt... a 59 John Deere 440 IC...(I have 2 of em) this one will go under the knife once I finish my current GMT400 build... it's been handy around the property.. but I'd like to restore it to like brand new..

Reaction score
My other project is a 1978 Jeep CJ5 that I stretched to CJ6 specs. I'm installing a GM LS 6.0 liter LQ9, rebuilt 4L80E and rebuilt pass drop NP241C with SYE. It has a 31 spline Ford 9" rear axle, Chev HD44 front axle, detroit lockers front/rear, disc brakes all 4 corners, double triangulated 4 link rear suspension w/coils. Just installed a Currie antirock rear sway bar. Power-train is going back in today and body back on after that. Been in work about 8 months. Lots of fun.

ddaxe

If it don't go... chrome it..!!
Reaction score
My other project is a 1978 Jeep CJ5 that I stretched to CJ6 specs. I'm installing a GM LS 6.0 liter LQ9, rebuilt 4L80E and rebuilt pass drop NP241C with SYE. It has a 31 spline Ford 9" rear axle, Chev HD44 front axle, detroit lockers front/rear, disc brakes all 4 corners, double triangulated 4 link rear suspension w/coils. Just installed a Currie antirock rear sway bar. Power-train is going back in today and body back on after that. Been in work about 8 months. Lots of fun.

Wow.. nice work... Love the diamond pattern welds on the frame... gonna be a nice rig...

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
1981 Manatee 19 CC Deep V
1981 Johnson 115
MinnKota Riptide 70#

It's old and used up, but man did we have fun fishing off this thing last summer. I've rebuilt the motor in the trolling motor, sorted out a lot of wiring nightmares, got the batteries holding a charge, cleaned out the fuel tanks and lines, added a radio, and have been working on the motor. Turns out last year it was running on 2-3 cylinders.

I want to get some shine back on the hull and add a better fishfinder/GPS.

You must be registered for see images