Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scaavrf

Reaction score
this is built to best in the desert racing organization class 3000 specs.
110 wheel base
83 wheel width
about 22 front and rear travel
gm ecotec 2.2 stock (except that is it drysumped) 4 banger custom mated to a tremec tko 5 speed
full floater rear end
radflo 2.0 coilovers, 14 in front, 16 in back
radflo 2.5 bypass's, 14 in front, 18 in back
radflo hydraulic bumps front and rear
howe steering rack
cobra seats
should weight just over 2000lbs
thats off the top of my head and i have a ton of build pics, myspace.com/bryantscharpf

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn you guys doin tons of work. Nice shoebox ford and buggy. Wonder how that thing will move with a ecotec.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I aint got to much else now, just do whatever needs done to dad's 94 c10. Painted it a couple years ago, motor swap last year, trans swap this year, some interior works and such. Gotta work on my monte carlo I sold to my brother in law brakes are acting up, radiator sprung a leak, and kickdown cable keeps leaking. All due to motor swap last year, I never had any problems with it.

Mostly home repairs lol, drywalling the whole place, trim work, aint the tub, change toilets, sinks, such already done hardwood in there and the kitchen going to do the rest, refloor the addition that was built on years ago before we moved in, back porch built gotta do the steps, and paint and some detail work. New windows some time and a new patio door, tons of that crap to do.

but I'd rather be wrenching.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
These are my current projects/addictions and the reason my truck is being neglected :D

'86 k5 (the back burner project)
You must be registered for see images attach

Airboat (Never Satisfied) 220GPU|14' Laser Hull|72x32 Sensenich Prop, This boat's about to under go major changes, paint, rigging and prop.

Bass Boat (need an updated picture) completely stripped currently and rewiring everything. Has a 140 Evinrude in perfect mechanical condition. New paint/carpet/trim await it once all electrical gremlins are fixed

chevyracer005

Reaction score
Here is my other project its a 67 ss chevelle

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a '67 Chevelle that I have big plans for...someday. Unfortunately, it's not much of a car right now.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Not my truck, but I'm constantly working on it like it is...
Here was Friday nights project. 38x15.50r20s
Before home grown body lift.

The stuff they make cutting boards from, and I know why... It don't cut too well. But it does drill just fine.

After

Fabricated bumper lift by yours truly.

New lift kit on Summit is $450 for a 3" we are currently in about $150 plus our labor, but that's free...
Roughly a 8-9" suspension, Flipped the rear spring hangers, added a 2" drop shackle, 5" blocks from the skyjacker lift kit. front IFS lift kit with keys cranked, 3" wheel spacers, 20" wheels, 3" custom fabbed body lift, custom worked bumper brackets, All that is left is to fix the rear bumper now.

Last edited: