Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here she is
You must be registered for see images attach
Nice truck, that ford looks good too.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Everything is for sale except my wife and kids.
Not what I meant lol. Believe me, I wish I had the cash to buy it. I love your truck. I was just curious if you planned on keeping it around once you bought the new truck.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not what I meant lol. Believe me, I wish I had the cash to buy it. I love your truck. I was just curious if you planned on keeping it around once you bought the new truck.
Lol
Yes I am planning on keeping it for now. If I don’t sell it I want to pass it along to my kids. I would never sell a paid for well running vehicle unless I’m making money. I like my truck so I’m not going to put a for sale sign on it but if someone comes up with good money and wants to buy it I will sell it and get me another good deal.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Lol
Yes I am planning on keeping it for now. If I don’t sell it I want to pass it along to my kids. I would never sell a paid for well running vehicle unless I’m making money. I like my truck so I’m not going to put a for sale sign on it but if someone comes up with good money and wants to buy it I will sell it and get me another good deal.
Good deal! Glad it'll still be around

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody running tubular lower control arms on a lifter 2wd? Have a fabtech tubular upper control arm and was wondering if anybody makes lower arms that aren't meant for lowering the truck.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody running tubular lower control arms on a lifter 2wd? Have a fabtech tubular upper control arm and was wondering if anybody makes lower arms that aren't meant for lowering the truck.

Good question. I looked for a quality set when I was replacing just about ALL of my suspension and did not find any. I was looking for these since the over-sized Rancho XL shocks would not fit and I'd have to expand the opening anyway to make the shocks fit.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea my entire front end is in pieces and wanted to upgrade the lowers but everything says it's to help lower a truck. Dnt find any i might have to check out a fab shop eventually.
No front anything right now hah,