Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2000 Chevy c2500 short bed
5.7/4l80e
4.5 inch spindles on front
Stock rear
315/70/17
Method "hole"

You must be registered for see images attach

So much sexiness right here

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

92silverado1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first lift was a Supreme Suspension 3 inch lift which had coil spacers in the front and blocks in the back. I couldn't get the camber right and the passenger side completely collapsed and the driver side collapsed a little about 6 months after putting them in so I ordered the Rough Country 4 inch spindles. Installed them 2 days ago and the wheel weights were hitting the spindles and the wheels were rubbing too a little so I pulled off the wheel weights and bought 5/16 wheel spacers which fixed that problem (thanks dcp1992 and 95c1500 for the help). Somethings hitting in the right front though, not sure what yet. Probably going to get spacer for the rear. Falken Wildpeak AT 32x11.50r15 tires. I used the pro comp brake lines as well

UPDATE: turns out the tires were hitting the plastic piece that attaches to the fender and sits against the bumper (not sure the exact name for it)

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Reaction score
Here's a better pic to see that 2in shackle. U can see I tried bumper but didn't like it /:
Sup man!! I'm new to this forum, just wanted to say I'm diggin your truck! I like the stance, i had a 98 with a 4 inch Fabtech spindle lift and 33's but i sold it to a friend i now have a 99 (old body style) and i don't want to go quite that high. I bought 2" inch Daystar spacers and a front suspension rebuild kit with moog problem solver upper control arms. I'm hoping to get started on it this month sometime, never tackled a job like this i'm sure it will be a whole lot F***ks!! and busted knuckles lol but i gots to do it. Anyhow i wanted to ask do you have tire rubbing issues with the 1" drop shackle, on or offroad? I'm running 265/75/15 Toyo Open Country AT's I was considering adding a drop shackle after seeing your truck i think it looks clean with that rake but i do take my truck offroad and i'm not sure running 32's and mixing in axle articulation will work out, let me know how that's working for you, thanks.

GraysonR

Reaction score
hello all!
I am in a predicament and I figured if anyone could help it would be y'all. So, I like the look of the 17 inch wheels; however, I'm wanting to move up to a 20 inch wheel now.

I figured I would be able to fit a 20x10 -12mm no problem if I got new tires that were a 285/55R20 or around that. But I found some slightly used 295/55R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers that I couldn't pass up on because they were only $400. but I'm not sure now because these tires are damn big, they basically measure out to a 32.8x12R20.

Also, a couple weeks ago I added a 1 inch Daystar coil spring spacer to my truck as well so now i have an extra inch of lift in the front as well, to make it 5 inches.

So basically I need to know if anyone has tired to fit x10 wide wheels with -12 offset on 295/55R20 (or bigger) tires with a 4 inch spindle lift and a 1 inch coil spring spacer. Any feedback is appreciated, THANKS!

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
hello all!
I am in a predicament and I figured if anyone could help it would be y'all. So, I like the look of the 17 inch wheels; however, I'm wanting to move up to a 20 inch wheel now.

I figured I would be able to fit a 20x10 -12mm no problem if I got new tires that were a 285/55R20 or around that. But I found some slightly used 295/55R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers that I couldn't pass up on because they were only $400. but I'm not sure now because these tires are damn big, they basically measure out to a 32.8x12R20.

Also, a couple weeks ago I added a 1 inch Daystar coil spring spacer to my truck as well so now i have an extra inch of lift in the front as well, to make it 5 inches.

So basically I need to know if anyone has tired to fit x10 wide wheels with -12 offset on 295/55R20 (or bigger) tires with a 4 inch spindle lift and a 1 inch coil spring spacer. Any feedback is appreciated, THANKS!

I got the same lift in the front with tires and wheels that are close to the specs you are looking for. I got 20x10 with -24 offset (a little wider than yours) with 285/60R20 (33.6x11.5) and the only thing mine used to rub on is the OEM side steps. I also trimmed the lower grill support that bolts to the underside of the fender a little, it still slightly rubs on that, but only while turning the suspension flexes.

I think you could get by, by the fact your wheels are -12 and the tire is almost an inch smaller then mine.

GraysonR

Reaction score
I got the same lift in the front with tires and wheels that are close to the specs you are looking for. I got 20x10 with -24 offset (a little wider than yours) with 285/60R20 (33.6x11.5) and the only thing mine used to rub on is the OEM side steps. I also trimmed the lower grill support that bolts to the underside of the fender a little, it still slightly rubs on that, but only while turning the suspension flexes.

I think you could get by, by the fact your wheels are -12 and the tire is almost an inch smaller then mine.

Appreciate it man, i also think I will be able to fit them its just scary buying a $1,300 wheel and not knowing for sure if they will fit. would there be any way you could make a video of your wheels turned and how much room you have?

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Appreciate it man, i also think I will be able to fit them its just scary buying a $1,300 wheel and not knowing for sure if they will fit. would there be any way you could make a video of your wheels turned and how much room you have?

Yeah, I can understand. I was in the same boat when I ordered my wheels a year and a half ago.

Just took a video, rendering as we speak then it will be uploaded.