Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newer pics of my lifted 2wd.

You must be registered for see images attach

the factory wheels on the lift with meaty tires looks so clean. like thats how it should of rolled off the show room

Seth Williams

Reaction score
New to forums guys thought I might join this one!!! Wanted to show my truck too! 97 2wd with just 2 in foil spacer and 2in lowering shackle in the back with 33x12.5x15 on 15x8 pro comp steel rims. Little dings and obviously no bumpers. The front bumper was my fault an off-roading accident but the back just looks better with it off (;

Seth Williams

Reaction score
New to forums guys thought I might join this one!!! Wanted to show my truck too! 97 2wd with just 2 in foil spacer and 2in lowering shackle in the back with 33x12.5x15 on 15x8 pro comp steel rims. Little dings and obviously no bumpers. The front bumper was my fault an off-roading accident but the back just looks better with it off (;
Here's a better pic to see that 2in shackle. U can see I tried bumper but didn't like it /:

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Did anyone get the 4 inch spindles to work with the stock 5 lug wheels? My wheels hit the spindles

Depends on the rough casting on the spindles. Some people have no problem whether they be aluminum or steel. How much is it hitting? If just a little you can clearance the spindle until they fit. Or get a 1/4" spacer from the autoparts store.

I had no problems with the stock aluminum wheels.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah RC in their infinite wisdom decided they would produce two different spindles for this lift. Mine is one of those problem lifts. I can barely clear my current wheels with a 1/4" spacer. Forget about running wheel weights on the inner lip of the wheels

92silverado1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah RC in their infinite wisdom decided they would produce two different spindles for this lift. Mine is one of those problem lifts. I can barely clear my current wheels with a 1/4" spacer. Forget about running wheel weights on the inner lip of the wheels

One side the spindle pushed the wheel weights around the wheel (I didn't realize it was hitting til I tried driving it) and it was digging into the wheel. Probably gonna get a quarter inch spacer in the morning

92silverado1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on the rough casting on the spindles. Some people have no problem whether they be aluminum or steel. How much is it hitting? If just a little you can clearance the spindle until they fit. Or get a 1/4" spacer from the autoparts store.

I had no problems with the stock aluminum wheels.

It's hitting enough that it's leaving a mark around the whole wheel. I'm hoping a quarter inch spacer will do it, gonna get one in the morning