Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baker114

Reaction score
I don't believe I've posted my C1500 here yet. Still fairly new here. Created account last year and just now found my info to be able to post again so here she is. 93 C1500 Single cab short wheel base. 4" Spindles, 3" rear blocks, 3" body lift. 15x10 pacer wheels wrapped in 33x12.50 swampers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baker114

Reaction score
Absolute newbie here. Just wanna say how much i respect and love the rides here. Im excited to have stumbled across this forum. Im abt to start a long painful slow build on my 95 GMC 1500 SC stepside. Ive owned it since 98. Had some glory days as a lowered cruiser. Been neglected for many years due to marriage, kids, demo derby, divorce, etc. I am selling out demo derby stuff and focusing on getting the truck back on the road, reincarnated as a lifted 2WD terror. Super pumped abt having this place for pointers and tips. Thanks in advance.

baker114

Reaction score
Took me a minute to find it. Have a lot more clearance on this setup vs my jeep wheels with 2" spacers they poked way out but were about as close to the spindle as Scotts truck. I don't think the spindles were clearance either but I'm not 100% sure, I got them from the guy that had the white lifted 2wd 2 dr tahoe after he pulled them off.

baker114

Reaction score
First things i gotta do with suspension is nix the drop spindles, leaf hangers and shackles. Anything i gotta know to watch for when swapping up to lift spindles? Assuming wheel clearance becomes an issue?

Cummins592

Reaction score
New to the forum and new owner of a 98 2500 2wd 8 lug. I would like to lift it but everything I find is for 1500 or 6 lug. Can someone help me out?