Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
White97.... Very clean Gmt... any plans?
Not too many now but big plans for the future. I am going to put a bed cover on it and get a NOS hood insulator for it. I'll also get the headliner redone and next summer I will respray my exaust manifolds so they look like new. In the future(when I have a garage and its not in storage) I want to go with a 4 inch drop all the way around. The brand I have been looking at is DJM suspension because they have drop control arms for the front so no need for springs maybe. I think I will have to drop my tire size (265/70/15 curently). I don't know if I will go billets like my dad or not. I love look of the rally wheels ecspecially with how my wheels are cleared it gives them a classic look while also giving them a more modern look. I also kinda want to cam it so its got a little sound. I don't really want a new muffler because my exuast is so pristine.