Post your CCSB's! Need ideas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Thanks! As for painting another truck, no thanks! Lol! I've painted 4 of my own this year and I think I'm gonna take a break!:Big Laugh: Couldn't help myself with the Z71 decal. I don't think these trucks came with it but it has Bilstien shocks, all the skid plates, and a 3.73 limited slip semi-floater in it so I said what the hell!
My mouth dropped when I read this. R U SERIOUS?!?!?! Yeah, what the hell is right! That's what my truck is going to be after I convert my truck to a 3/4, a K2500 (350SS) Z71. That's why I put the new Z71 emblem on my fenders. Still a cool truck man, I like how you did add the Z71 emblems, it will confuse people lol.

Have you ever thought about getting tow mirrors for it? Really makes a truck looks beefy and cool! :D I would recommend them all day, get them from 1A Auto though, better quality. :D

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My mouth dropped when I read this. R U SERIOUS?!?!?! Yeah, what the hell is right! That's what my truck is going to be after I convert my truck to a 3/4, a K2500 (350SS) Z71. That's why I put the new Z71 emblem on my fenders. Still a cool truck man, I like how you did add the Z71 emblems, it will confuse people lol.

Have you ever thought about getting tow mirrors for it? Really makes a truck looks beefy and cool! :D I would recommend them all day, get them from 1A Auto though, better quality. :D
1a auto isn't any better quality than ebay, I've had both, ebay was exact same quality made by the exact same company

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
1a auto isn't any better quality than ebay, I've had both, ebay was exact same quality made by the exact same company
Really? Did not know that. :) I guess what I should've said was get the Trail Ridge ones.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Nice work, great looking CCSB you have there!

Did you add the front air dam and running boards ?
They look good on there, might make it appear lower to the ground though.

Any plan to put the badges (LT/LS etc.) just behind the rear passenger doors back on ?
IIRC some people used to say that those emblems sort of hid the missing body line there.
I left the(monroe truck equipment)badges on mine when debadging.

Anyhow . Here are few of pics of my 99 k2500 from over the years....

flagstone1_zpskwobcklg-jpg.187647

2017-05-06_16-12-29_232_zpsj8haibfh-jpg.187648

2016-06-21_20-15-27_753_zps45qnvmrm-jpg.181426

You must be registered for see images attach

Above pic had badges etc removed via photoshop.

Hope that helps, best of luck to ya.
Sorry for the delay getting back! Been out of town. That's a badass looking truck you got there! I am gonna put the LS badges back on the cab, just haven't ordered any new ones yet! Tried to save mine but naturally they came apart taking them off. I did add the running boards and the air dam. It just didn't look finished to me without the dam. I plan to level it out and put some 285/75 bfg all terrains on it as soon as the pocket book allows!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score

I've had a couple of guys ask me about the z71 stickers but most people around here don't know the difference!:crazy: It's nice to talk to people that know there stuff instead of guys asking me if it has a 350 big block in it! Lol! I'm still on the fence about tow mirrors (afraid I'll knock them off:banghead:) also
considering some roof lights! What do you think?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Better uploader
Diggin' the stepside! I think it looks better on CCSB's than it does on anything else! For some resin the proportions of it never looked right to me on any other style of truck! Is yours a diesel? I noticed the bumper!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! Slick truck! In my younger days (4 years ago) I'd suggest some awesome black wheels, some huge tire, huge lift, exhaust, black headlights and taillight... typical highschool kid stuff. Now I prefer a nice stock truck. IMO, leave it as is and enjoy it. It looks very clean and badass.