Poor, Poor, Dually :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Oh I agree that they wasted a decent truck no doubt. But cheap beater rigs are a hella lot of fun

Dirt cheap S10s, Blazers, and Sonomas; junker XJs and Cherokees are the way to go in my opinion, plenty of them around and so many different options with them.
I've been hankering for a solid axle S10 Blazer on 36" Boggers, mild 350/TH350 combo, caged and locked to take to some of the 4x4 trails around me....problem is I've also been hankering for a lowered 67-72 Chevy, or a K5 Blazer, or a Cummins powered K3500...the list goes on and on, but my wallet is only so deep.

Honestly I was more heart-broken over the 454 Dually getting thrashed on than seeing this,
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
******* dumb scum idiots? While I agree they're not too bright and this should not be done, I have to assume most have led a very sheltered life to say things like this.
Hahaha, ******* dumb idiots may be a little harsh. Scum is merely dirt floating on liquid. :)

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh my. I've seen the dually video a few times in the past, but I've never seen the one with the Ford.. all I can say is each to their own. I might not agree with how they treat their vehicles or what they do with/for their vehicles, but I'm not the one paying for them and I'm not the one whose name is on the title.

I used to have a 94 exploder as my very first vehicle ever. Loved that vehicle, but it was a losing battle (insert all your Ford jokes here) since it was in rough shape when I got it for $500. After I got my K1500, I had a little fun beating on that exploder but that's because I knew it's next home was the scrap yard. I'd never put my K1500 or my 7.3 through anything like either of the videos or what I did to that exploder. Heck, my K1500 has never been over 3k rpms since I bought it over three and a half years ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk