Poor, Poor, Dually :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:nono:

The first time he slid down backwards with the wheels locked should have been the end of it. Way too many people standing behind him.

And yes, that poor damn truck....

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad no one was hurt, it could've been so much worse. People change their thinkin when trying to show off even when it puts others lives at a risk. Need to learn to think about more then themselves.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could not agree more with the comments. Judging by the exploding cans coming from the bed Im sure alcohol played a good part in this too. These guys are :scum:

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Well we've all done stupid stuff. I take it none of you have gone terris hoping?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Stupid? Yes. A waste of a Big Block 5-speed? Definitely. Did it hurt to see that gorgeous truck hammer into a tree? Hell yeah it did. I was waiting for someone else to post this video here,

Some folks get there kick doing stuff like this, it looks fun. But I would NEVER bring my daily out in terrain like that. I would rather have a dedicated trail rig to thrash the **** out of;