Pics of my OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctucker

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to post up a few pics of my OBS. The truck is a work in progress.. So far it has been bagged with a KP 6 link, and then stock floor body dropped by NFAMUS air suspension. The wheels are 20" Boyd Coddington's on 255/35/20" tires.. The truck is currently at Kingpin Kustomz getting the interior done.. I am doing two tone leather and suede done, as well as smoothing and painting the dash, and adding a few billet pieces.. I will post more pics of the interior as it progresses...

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Overall truck looks look. The missing body line with the step shavers is kind of throwing me off a bit though. I like step shavers but I don't know about shaving the body line.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
Overall truck looks look. The missing body line with the step shavers is kind of throwing me off a bit though. I like step shavers but I don't know about shaving the body line.

Ah! Good call! I thought that there was something missing from the back after the step shave. However, I really like how it looks.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the shaped steps, but why didn't you shave the front steps too?
Also, awesome color, and can't wait to see the finished interior.