Phantom Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Very nice, I like it! Now, was this truck always a dually or did you convert it? That is one big a$$ tire back there, super single?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

a Phantom Dually is basically where you stuff wide tires under it but don't want to tub it so they put dually fenders on it. Making it a phantom dually.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
that's really cool! what is the with of your back tires?

Its just a 1500. Put the super single in the back and dually bed on it. The wheels are 15X14.5 Tread width is 18" Just put new tires on it. Ive got Mickey Thompson Sport Comp on it now. The truck was seized in a drug raid. They took it around to the schools for the DARE program. You can still see Metro Police across the windshield. It was seized with 18,000 Miles on it. It has 60,000 Original miles now. Everything is stock as far as the engine and interior, minus the stereo and I put 2 8" subs under the back seat. The leaf springs were flipped in the back and the front was lowered.

silly!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey man glad you made it! Truck looks awesome!

Hutch191

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, It is still a work in progress. It needs a little body work but for now I'm working on my 84. And yes it is a short bed.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
this truck is awesome!! I'm a huge fan of phantoms :waytogo:

Sent from my static android

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
a Phantom Dually is basically where you stuff wide tires under it but don't want to tub it so they put dually fenders on it. Making it a phantom dually.

Thanks. Lol.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk