Phantom Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hutch191

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Thought I would post pics of one of my trucks. Hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Very nice, I like it! Now, was this truck always a dually or did you convert it? That is one big a$$ tire back there, super single?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutch191

Reaction score
Its just a 1500. Put the super single in the back and dually bed on it. The wheels are 15X14.5 Tread width is 18" Just put new tires on it. Ive got Mickey Thompson Sport Comp on it now. The truck was seized in a drug raid. They took it around to the schools for the DARE program. You can still see Metro Police across the windshield. It was seized with 18,000 Miles on it. It has 60,000 Original miles now. Everything is stock as far as the engine and interior, minus the stereo and I put 2 8" subs under the back seat. The leaf springs were flipped in the back and the front was lowered.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks cool man! Except for the hood! It's horrible, so ill just take it off your hands for you!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Very nice! I like it a lot! Just needs some of those small round LEDs on the fenders.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk