PawPaw Green My 98z71 build

What do you guys think about old pawpaw green?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone is interested whien i remove brushguard i will post some pics of the brushguard and donate it to anyone who may be iterested in having it on their truck
If you weren't so far I'd be interested in the brush guard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
idc what anyone says.. this truck is SHARP

I thought so too.drove 3 hours to the backwoods of Pennsyltuckey to buy it from a Mennonite.totally worth it.
Ill take a few pics when I get home.
Bought it to replace my mark3 Tahoe that got hit, it also had molded fiberglass boards and ample wood in the interior.guess that's my thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
A few more pawpaw green trucks.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
A few more pawpaw green trucks.

Whoa dude! Holy woodtrim! I see you have that wood grain cluster... LUCKY!!! Been looking for a cluster like that when I get another GMT400 in the future.

Love the truck, bed rails make it look lovely.

Last edited:

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
possibly last picture before new tail lights and 3rd brake light going with leds. Also exhaust upgrade coming as well
Man such a good looking truck, throw some mickey thompsons on it and in my opinion it'd be perfect.

Zelly98z71

Reaction score
Man such a good looking truck, throw some mickey thompsons on it and in my opinion it'd be perfect.

man ive went back and forth trying to decide whether i should go with the classic bullethole look.. or should i join this new trend of 20x12 negative offset wheels.... ill be honest. my pockets are saying go with the bulletholes. lol

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man ive went back and forth trying to decide whether i should go with the classic bullethole look.. or should i join this new trend of 20x12 negative offset wheels.... ill be honest. my pockets are saying go with the bulletholes. lol
I've always been partial to bullet holes on these trucks but that could be because that's what everyone had on them when I was in high school. If you pick the right wheel 20x12s would look really good to though. As clean as your truck is you won't go wrong either way.